Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Family Portrait Outtakes

blank


Here are some funny pictures from our family portrait photo shoot. Mommy was trying to snap the photo, but Daddy was being silly. She must have taken a hundred shots to get a good one. I think these are just as nice, especially the one where I'm eating Mommy's nose!

3 comments:

Erin, Austin, Amelia, Colin, and Aidan said...

Love the pics! I think you were trying to recreate the Vanity Fair picture of Tom Cruise trying to stuff his Scientologist nose in Suri's mouth.

Hey, is that your carpet? Nice!

Love your haircut. Ben is such a cute blend of you two.

Erin, Austin, Amelia, Colin, and Aidan said...

Oh yeah, don't you guys have some orange shirts you could all wear? It really is the best color for a family portrait...hee!

Ben August said...

Yeah, I need Annie Leibovitz to take some photos of us so that the luggage under my eyes doesn't show up as much.

Um, I don't think we own orange shirts. Maybe we'll try purple.

The haircut conveniently hides the inflamed scar on my cheek. Heh!

It's a blanket on our bed. Would make a nice rug, though.