One of my favorite places to go is
Kidzu Children's Museum in Chapel Hill. It's not too far from where I and my parents live, so I get to hang out and play with a bunch of other funny kids.
This is the entryway of Kidzu Museum.

Here I am playing in the kitchen area. I think this is my favorite spot in the museum. The utensils double as weapons, which is really cool. My mom doesn't think it's cool.

Here I am in the outdoor garden area at
Marbles Kids Museum in Raleigh. It was a fun day trip, and I met this funny kid you see here. He's a good dancer. But I have awesome hair.

Isn't this neat? It's a weird eyeball window that overlooks downtown Raleigh.
Vroom! I like cars. I'm looking forward to getting my driver's license so that I can drive real cars.
No comments:
Post a Comment