Friday, August 13, 2010

1st Annual Family Beach Vacation

My mom has been waiting forev-er to take a trip to the beach. And this year, her dreams came true! I totally understand why she insisted on going this summer. The ocean is wonderful!

Here we all are on the beach. The weather was perfect.

My dad took me in the water. The waves can get rough! It was cool, though.

I actually preferred the sand. The beach is like the world's biggest sandbox. And you know I like sandboxes. Here is my mom trying to get me to go back into the water. And here I am not going back into the water.

Got my bucket handy! Nice, squishy wet sand!

My dad helped me build a sandcastle. By the way, did you know that the sand is just as salty as the sea water?

Can't wait for next year. The end.

No comments: