Friday, February 27, 2009

6 Months Old!!


Look at me!  I'm 6 months old.  My mom and dad say that it feels like I've been around forever, but I'm still pretty new even though I've learned all kinds of stuff since I was born.

Since I'm a big boy now, my mom and dad have been letting me try new foods and they've been helping me learn to crawl.  They say that I'm old enough to sleep through the night, but I beg to differ.  OK, so maybe I am old enough, but I'm definitely little enough to still want to cuddle with my mom at night.  I think she secretly likes to cuddle with me, too.

1 comment:

Welcome To said...

Hi Ben,

You are getting so big...do you think we can set a playdate? I will be very gentle...by the way I got my cozy slippers from Target...they were a bargain!

Your cuz,
Luca