Sunday, March 1, 2009

Crib? What crib?


Check me out in the big bed.  My crib is way too small, so I kicked my mom and dad out of their bed so that I can sprawl out.  I like the big bed because I can bounce and roll around on it without cracking my head on crib rails.  I also have a cool trick I like to play on my mom--I get her really tired until she lays down beside me to get me to take a nap, and then she ends up falling asleep with me.  Tandem afternoon naps are the best.

5 comments:

MaiHeartsMusic said...

Ben is so long!

Ben August said...

You're right! He is 27.5" already. He'll be as tall as me in a couple of years!!

Erin, Austin, Amelia, Colin, and Aidan said...

Amelia has given up her crib and appears to have moved into our bed permanently. Last night was the seventh night of toddler tandem sleeping.

Erin, Austin, Amelia, Colin, and Aidan said...

I really dig this picture. I mean, like artistically. You made excellent use of the rule of thirds in it.

Ben August said...

Rule of thirds? I guess I have homework to do.