Go Ben Go!!!! I am so proud of you!! I can not wait until you walk and talk. It is going to be so awesome. Did your Mommy tell you that I could be your kindergarden teacher??
Auntie~~His crawling is just so cute. I LOVE that he crawled up to you and layed on your leg!!!
4 comments:
Go Ben Go!!!! I am so proud of you!! I can not wait until you walk and talk. It is going to be so awesome. Did your Mommy tell you that I could be your kindergarden teacher??
Auntie~~His crawling is just so cute. I LOVE that he crawled up to you and layed on your leg!!!
Oh Ben! You're mommy better get ready because you're on the move!! (I better come and see you before you're driving!!) Keep up the good work!!
Whoa....that was quick! I can't believe he is crawling already!
You go Benny Boo!
Post a Comment