Sunday, April 12, 2009

Waffle Sunday


My mom and dad have decided that every Sunday, we will have waffles for breakfast.  Waffles are one of my dad's favorite breakfast foods.  I think I might like waffles, too.

No, not so much.  I don't think I'm ready for waffles.  (It looks like Emmett might want some waffles.  He can have mine.)

I'd much rather have green beans for breakfast.

3 comments:

Erin, Austin, Amelia, Colin, and Aidan said...

that is a really, really awesome high chair.

Ben August said...

If only it came with an attached tray. It's supposed to pull up to a table so that baby can enjoy meals with the rest of the family; unfortunately, we don't have a table. Sigh.

Desiree Taylor said...

One day, you will enjoy the wonderful taste of Waffles. Hey Ben, you should ask your Mommy to try Krusteez pankcake/waffle mix. It is so delicious!!!