Saturday, May 30, 2009

Foiled Again...and Again!


Isn't it bad enough that I have to sleep in a cage?  Now I have to play in a cage, too!

And now the stairs are blocked off!?!  What gives?  I promised my mom and dad that I wouldn't eat anything off of the floor, pull on electrical cords, try to dive headfirst down the stairs, have staring contests with the dog, or pull things down from shelves.  OK, that was one time--ONE time or maybe four or five or six!  Geez, can't a baby have a second chance??

2 comments:

Christy said...

Yeah, Ben! I was wondering how you were doing. Tell your mom that I think the action shots are awesome, especially the one where you eat the camera at the end. That will teach her! And about those gates...I'll introduce you to my little girls, they'll give you some gate escaping tips that will blow your mom's mind!!

MaiHeartsMusic said...

Ahhh... My favorite Maiya-proof gate! I love the pics!