Monday, May 4, 2009

Sweet Ride


Check out the new wheels.  I got a sweet new stroller last week.  It handles curbs way better than the other stroller.  My mom decided that my old stroller works better in the mall, and this one is for the hilly terrain in the neighborhood.  Here I am getting ready to go on a trek in the great outdoors.

My mom is making sure I'm comfy.  Check!

My mom also says that the stroller will help her get in shape.  Here she is pretending to stretch out her legs.  Look closely:  not one bead of sweat.

OK, so maybe she did get a workout from pushing me around for a few miles.  As for me, I just chilled in my new ride.  So comfy, I fell fast asleep on the way back to the house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love BOB strollers. they are the absolute pinacle of stroller design. nice choice. yea for stretching.