That I am. I'm a big boy. Don't I look like one (especially with my new haircut)? I've come a long way! I'm TWO years old now. I even go to nursery school all by myself. Here's a list of some of my other big boy accomplishments:- I use more and more words everyday. I know the names of several animals and can make their animal noises. I'm really good at making pig sounds. Snort.
- I help my mom and dad out around the house. I like unloading the dishwasher.
- I'm a pretty good singer. I sing along with my mom, and sometimes I make her laugh because I like to use different singing voices. She thinks my dinosaur voice is hilarious.
- I'm a good eater. Ms. Michelle, one of my teachers, is impressed that I will try every dish Chef Nate offers at school. My favorite foods are berries and other fruits. I don't really like candy.
- I've been to the dentist twice, and during the most recent visit, I didn't make even a little fuss. And no cavities!
- For fun, I like riding my tricycle. I'm starting to learn how to pedal myself, but I kind of enjoy letting my parents push me along.
- I enjoy reading time with my mom and dad. I know some of my books so well, that I'll read along. Sometimes, I like to read them by myself. OK, so I can't really read yet, but I do like looking at the pictures and making up the words as I go.
- I'm super-fast. I run as fast as lightning. My mom calls me Spiderman whenever I climb up the stairs at home since she can hardly keep up anymore.
So, there it is. I'm growing up. Before you know it, you'll hardly recognize me...
No comments:
Post a Comment