Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Hairy Situation


So the day finally arrived when my mom and dad decided that I really, REALLY needed a haircut. You think they were tired of seeing my pushing my hair out of my eyes? Try having your sight obscured by a curtain of beautiful, soft curly locks hair. Sheesh. Still, it was a bit hard for my mom me to give up my hair. It did take two years to grow, you know. My parents are pretty smart; in anticipation of another meltdown (this was the 4th attempt at getting my haircut), they brought a laptop with my favorite show loaded on it.

That probably wasn't absolutely necessary. Mr. Cecil is a very skilled barber...

my ears remain intact...

and I think I look quite handsome (well, at least I thought so later).

What could have gone wrong? I got my haircut at Friendly Barber Shop after all. The lollipop was a bonus.

No comments: